- We bill usual and customary fees based on the complexity of your medical history, diagnosis and time spent in your visit.
- Our office visits fees range in price from $200 to $450 per visit, which are dependent upon time spent and complexity of your visit.
- We ask you to be respectful of our billing practices (outlined in our office policy you agree to) and to pay your financial responsibility on time so that we can continue to operate as an insurance billable clinic.
Insurance companies In Network:
- MODA-Connexus Plan (Synergy effective June 2019)
- Pacific Source (Not OHP or Medicare)
- Regence, BCBS
- First Choice Health
Insurance Companies OUT of Network:
- United HealthCare
- Jennifer OPT-OUT effective July 1, 2016-benefits not billable or reimbursable to Medicare
- All Medicare patients will be required to sign the Medicare waiver acknowledging you are paying cash for service and you cannot submit the bill to Medicare for reimbursement.
Please check your insurance plan to be sure we are listed as an in network provider in your plan.
Our office verifies patient insurance eligibility and collects patient financial responsibility at the time of service. Verifying benefits is not a guarantee of benefits; the ultimate decision is how your insurance processes the service charges.
Lab work is often ordered at your initial visit. It is your responsibility to know how your insurance will cover laboratory services.
**Insurance policies DO NOT cover our membership plans.